Friday, March 13, 2009

Will Never Be Forgotten












































I had to do a family album for sure. I miss my family and friends so much. It's weird being without them. I wish I could have put enough and every last one of them in a suitcase and brought them with me; however, I would have gotten a hernia. I've been working on this simple blog all freakin day. Yes there are many others who are left out of the pictures I have posted. Yet trust me, they are indeed number one in my life. I'm definitely doing a part two to this blog. Family, (those whom are posted in the pics and not) I love you so much. And I mean that. You all are the best. Thank you for being all that you are to me. I love you so much.
~Rodney
010-3285-2326









































































































1 comment:

  1. We love you to Ach; we pray and think of you each day. Thanks for this. Shalom, remain assured in Him. Baruch Abba Adoshem b'shem Yeshua.

    ReplyDelete